- Full princess skirt of voluminous layers of tulle and shimmery satin fabric
- Two color options for the skirt - Plum and Teal
- Soft luxurious velvet and rhinestones embellishments bodice
- Beautiful peek-a-boo back
- Fashionable 3D bow on back
- Elegant princess silhouette with a breathtaking skirt
- Floor length (can be made according to your measurements)
- Zipper enclosure
- Fully lined
Designed and proudly made in Europe.
8-10 Weeks from the time order is accepted and confirmed. This Made-to-Order gown is handcrafted in Europe especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making gowns on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Based on the season, turnaround time may vary. Please email us if you need your gown for a specific date or event.
HOW TO ORDER A CUSTOM SIZE
We can create your dress according to your child's custom measurements. Please select Custom from the Size drop down and Add to Cart. You can leave any additional information regarding the order, for example your child's exact measurements, on the Cart page.
How to measure for a custom fit
Need your gown to fit like a glove? We can help! If your child doesn't fit in any of the Standard sizes listed in our Size Chart above, you might need a custom size designed with her exact measurements. Here is a simple to follow guide on how to measure your child for a custom fit. Please note: If the gown you selected has long sleeves, we need two additional measurements.
1. Arm length - measure the length from shoulder to wrist (or where you would like for the sleeves to end).
2. Arm circumference - measure around your child's fullest part of the arm (bicep) and around the wrist.
Write down all the measurements in the "Special instructions for seller" section at Check Out. We will confirm the measurements with you once you have submitted your order.
What does Made-to-Order mean? It means that all of our dresses listed in this category, whether a standard or custom size, are tailored just for you once you place your order. This means that we don’t have a warehouse full of machine made cookie-cutter dresses. Instead they are all handcrafted by our highly skilled tailors in Europe, then carefully packed and shipped to our studio in the US, where we inspect every single stitch, before adding the final touches and sending them to their forever homes to be enjoyed by you. We specialize in designing custom gowns with your exact measurements.
Every Made-to-Order gown is handcrafted in Europe. Based on the season, turnaround time may vary. Please refer to the Production Time section above for our most up to date turnaround time. Please e-mail us if you need your gown for a specific date or event.