- Floor length full circle rich princess skirt
- Fitted bodice with sweetheart neckline and round neck sheer overlay
- Fashionable 3D cap sleeves and stunning rhinestones appliqué at the neckline
- Elegant silhouette with cathedral style train
- Multilayered stylish tulle skirt
- The highlight of the dress is the fluffy removable peplum, which fastens in front with a hidden button under the bow.
- Beautiful open back hand-embroidered with sparkling crystals and faceted beads.
- Zipper and buttons enclosure on back
- Fully lined
Designed and proudly made in Europe. Ships from the USA.
8-10 Weeks from the time order is accepted and confirmed. This Made-to-Order gown is handcrafted in Europe especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making gowns on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! Based on the season, turnaround time may vary. Please email us if you need your gown for a specific date or event.
We can make your dress according to your child's custom measurements. Please select Custom from the Size drop down and Add to Cart. You can leave any additional information regarding the order, for example your child's exact measurements, on the Cart page.
*Any accessories pictured (i.e. mask, headpiece, gloves, etc.) are available for purchase upon request and not included in this listing unless otherwise stated.
HOW TO ORDER A CUSTOM SIZE
We can create your dress according to your child's custom measurements. Please select Custom from the Size drop down and Add to Cart. You can leave any additional information regarding the order, for example your child's exact measurements, on the Cart page.
How to measure for a custom fit
Need your gown to fit like a glove? We can help! If your child doesn't fit in any of the Standard sizes listed in our Size Chart above, you might need a custom size designed with her exact measurements. Here is a simple to follow guide on how to measure your child for a custom fit. Please note: If the gown you selected has long sleeves, we need two additional measurements.
1. Arm length - measure the length from shoulder to wrist (or where you would like for the sleeves to end).
2. Arm circumference - measure around your child's fullest part of the arm (bicep) and around the wrist.
Write down all the measurements in the "Special instructions for seller" section at Check Out. We will confirm the measurements with you once you have submitted your order.
What does Made-to-Order mean? It means that all of our dresses listed in this category, whether a standard or custom size, are tailored just for you once you place your order. This means that we don’t have a warehouse full of machine made cookie-cutter dresses. Instead they are all handcrafted by our highly skilled tailors in Europe, then carefully packed and shipped to our studio in the US, where we inspect every single stitch, before adding the final touches and sending them to their forever homes to be enjoyed by you. We specialize in designing custom gowns with your exact measurements.
Every Made-to-Order gown is handcrafted in Europe. Based on the season, turnaround time may vary. Please refer to the Production Time section above for our most up to date turnaround time. Please e-mail us if you need your gown for a specific date or event.